A selection of a range of stories from the 2007 and 2008 series that will take you from one end of beautiful New Zealand to the other - and even off-shore, but not too far! Included is a wine story, sheep musters, deer farming on a huge scale, clam harvesting and herds of loveable Llama.
Includes the following stories:
• Wild Coast: A coastal sheep muster near Farewell Spit.
• Penguin Paradise: Farming and conservation mix successfully on a beautiful coastal farm.
• Harvest From The Tide: Clams harvested from the pristine Otago coast have sparked a booming export industry.
• Noble Deer: Life on a big South Island high country deer farm.
• Milking Goats: A dutch couple has achieved their dream by handcrafting organic cheese from their own goats' milk.
• Llama Love: A King Country farming couple who've found something different to farm – llamas.
• Island Life: Five generations have farmed land on the remote east coast of Great Barrier Island.
• Vines On The Hill: A couple who used to grow tomatoes on the balcony of their London flat, now own a Hawkes Bay boutique winery.
• Hippy Go-Lucky: A couple who moved to Golden Bay during the hippie 70's.
• High Country Winner: New pinot noir grapes and merino sheep grow side-by-side on
• Bendigo Station in Central Otago's high country.